Payment Terms for the 2023 Season:
The registration deadline will be 30 days prior to the event or when we have reached our maximum room block whichever comes first.
If our in-person event is unable to be held on the originally advertised dates due to a national pandemic and the studio or dancer decides not to attend, we will issue a FULL REFUND within 7 days.
Cancellation Policy 2023:
- A Full Refund will be made should the 2023 Hollywood Dance Experience be canceled due to Covid-19
- A Full Refund will be made should you cancel within 21 days after your registration is received
- No Refunds can be made past May 15, 2023, regardless of your registration date, due to our final deadlines and confirmations
- All refund requests must be made in writing
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
1. How will I receive my information after I register?
When you register you will receive a detailed information packet by email 7-10 days before the event.
2. What time should I arrive?
Event check-in will open at 4 PM – 6 PM at the Burbank Marriott on July 16th & also be available on July 17th at our first activity.
3. What type of clothing to bring?
The average July temperature in Los Angeles is 84 degrees. With that in mind, we suggest that you bring comfortable casual clothing for our daily schedule.
4. What kind of dance apparel do I need?
All students should bring their shoes and dancewear for Tap, Jazz, Ballet, and Hip Hop classes.
5. When will I receive detailed information and the schedule?
At least two weeks before the event you will receive a very detailed list of events via email. This will include what color group you will be in and details about every day of the event.
6. Is transportation from the airport provided?
No, you must provide your own transportation to and from the airport and hotel. We suggest using a taxi or Uber. Both airports have a taxi station curbside. You may also wish the check online for car service.
7. What airport should I use?
Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) and Burbank (BUR) are our preferred airports.
8. I’m planning on driving, What should I do?
Should you plan to drive: Please research the parking rates before you arrive.
Please contact our office should you have any questions. (562) 294-6239
All payments are due in full no later than June 1st, 2023. We accept Paypal, Cashiers’ Checks, Visa, Mastercard & American Express.
11. What age and level must my dancer be?
Our program is for dancers 9 and over in the intermediate and advanced levels of dance.