2021 – 100% EVENT GUARANTEE
REFUND & PAYMENT POLICY
Due to the current pandemic, we realize the need for a clear payment and refund policy. We are committed to making studios and families feel confident and secure when registering for our events. Hollywood Dance Experience will NOT have an increase in registration fees for the 2021 Summer Event.
Payment Terms for the 2021 Season:
The registration deadline will be 30 days prior to the event or when we have reached out maximum room block whichever comes first.
Refund Policy for the 2021 Season:
If our in-person event is unable to be held on the originally advertised dates due to a national pandemic and the studio or dancer decides not to attend, we will issue a FULL REFUND within 7 days.
1. How will I receive my information after I register?
When you register you will receive a detailed information packet both via email & in the mail.
2. Explain the pricing to me?
We have 3 registration types:
- Dancer $2,995 – This ticket type is recommended to any person who will be participating in dance classes.
- Parent/Chaperone $2,195 – This ticket type is recommended to any person who will be attending with the dancer and will be a part of the event itinerary.
- Studio Teacher $1,500 – This ticket type is offered to all studio owners & teachers who register two or more “dancer” tickets.
3. What time should I arrive on day one of the event?
Registration will open at 1 PM – 4:45 PM. Welcome Dinner & Orientation will begin after registration ends. Hotel check-in begins at 3:00 P.M. PLEASE NOTE: If you arrive early morning, please go to the front desk to check into your room. If your room is not ready the bell desk will take your luggage for you.
4. What type of clothing to bring?
The average July temperature in Los Angeles is 84 degrees. With that in mind, we suggest that you bring comfortable casual clothing for our daily schedule. The only exceptions would be the Semi-Formal Farewell Dinner and Dance Cruise.
5. What kind of dance apparel do I need?
All students should bring their shoes and dancewear for Jazz and Hip Hop classes.
6. When will I receive detailed information and the schedule?
At least two weeks before the event you will receive by Priority Mail a very detailed folder. This will include what color group you will be in and details about every day of the event. Please contact us immediately if you have an address change after your initial registration.
7. Is transportation from the airport provided?
No, you must provide your own transportation to and from the airport and hotel. We suggest using a taxi or Uber. Both airports have a taxi station curbside. You may also wish the check online for car service.
8. What airport should I use?
LAX and Long Beach (LGB) are our preferred airports.
9. I’m planning on driving, What should I do?
Should you plan to drive: Please research the parking rates before you arrive.
Please contact our office should you have any questions. (562) 294-6239
All payments are due in full no later than June 1st, 2021. We accept Paypal, Cashiers Checks, Visa, Mastercard & American Express.
11. What age and level must my dancer be?
Our program is for dancers 9 and over in the intermediate and advanced levels of dance.