1. How will I receive my information after I register?
When you register you will receive a detailed information packet both via email & in the mail.
2. Explain the pricing to me?
We have 3 registration types:
- Dancer $2,995 - This ticket type is recommended to any person who will be participating in dance classes.
- Parent/Chaperone $2,495 - This ticket type is recommended to any person who will be attending with the dancer and will be a part of the event itinerary.
- Studio Teacher $1,500 - This ticket type is offered to all studio owners & teachers who register two or more “dancer” tickets.
3. What time should I arrive on day one of the event?
Registration will open at 1 PM – 4:45 PM. Welcome Dinner & Orientation will begin after registration ends. Hotel check-in begins at 3:00 P.M. PLEASE NOTE: If you arrive early morning, please go the front desk to check into your room. If your room is not ready the bell desk will take your luggage for you.
4. What type of clothing to bring?
Average July temperature in Los Angeles is 84 degrees. With that in mind, we suggest that you bring comfortable casual clothing for our daily schedule. The only exceptions would be Live Show attendance and Semi-Formal Farewell Dinner and Dance Cruise.
5. Dance Class Apparel:
All students should bring their shoes and dancewear for Tap, Jazz and Hip Hop classes.
6. When will I receive detailed information and the schedule?
At least two weeks before the event you will receive by Priority Mail a very detailed folder. This will include what color group you will be in and details about every day of the event. Please contact us immediately if you have an address change after your initial registration.
7. Is transportation from the airport provided?
No, you must provide your own transportation to and from the airport and hotel. We suggest using a taxi or Uber. Both airports have a taxi station curbside. You may also wish the check online for car service.
8. What airport should I use?
LAX and Long Beach (LGB) are our preferred airports.
9. I'm planning on driving, What should I do?
Should you plan to drive: Please research the parking rates before you arrive.
Please contact our office should you have any questions. (562) 294-6239
10. Payments & Financing:
All payments are due in full at the time of registration. We accept Paypal, Cashiers Checks, Visa, Mastercard & American Express. We’ve also partnered with LendingTree® to offer instant vacation financing to help you spread the cost over 12-60 months. Visit our financing page for more information.